Welcome to H2Ogeo an independent hydrogeology and environmental consultancy based in the UK.
H2Ogeo provides technical leadership and advice to industries such as construction, utility providers, minerals extraction, oil and gas and manufacturing on a range of topics including groundwater and land contamination.
H2Ogeo is well positioned to provide bespoke and flexible services to clients throughout the UK and overseas whilst maintaining technical rigour and on-time delivery.
It is run by David Walker, a Hydrogeologist based in Sussex with over 14 year’s experience:
- Phase 1 environmental and hydrogeological desk studies;
- Site assessments and investigations;
- Hydrogeological risk assessments;
- Groundwater flow, fate and transport modelling;
- Groundwater control/dewatering design and optimisation;
- Groundwater monitoring – quality and quantity;
For more information on services provided download the Capability Statement on our Services page.